Replacement Tubes for VT-737sp and VT-747sp
Replacement Tube Kits can be ordered via our online store - Click the button below!
Replacement Parts (USA)
If you require replacement parts, which include:
- Operating Manuals
and Repair (USA Only)
If you require repair service in the USA please follow the steps below.
Request for Service Process:
1. Submit an online Request for Repair Service (be as specific as possible)
2. Once submitted, you will receive an automated response via email, confirming we have received your request. Typical response time is 2-3 business days.
3. Our Service Department will contact you by your preferred method (email / phone) and determine if your unit should be sent in to the Avalon Factoy for repair.
4. Upon this assessment, you will be issued an Return Authorization Number (RA). Once you are issued an RA number, you may arrange to ship your unit to the Avalon Factory.
1. You must have an RA number.
Before shipping your unit to us, you must have an RA number issued by our service department. (Click the button below)
2. PACK YOUR UNIT CAREFULLY
Use your original packing if possible.
If you do not have the original packaging, make sure your unit
has adequate protection. Packing peanuts and newspaper are not
adequate protection. Improper packaging can result in higher costs to repair and longer turn around time. Tight thick bubble wrap and foam is best
if you do not have the original packing.
Units need to have at least 2 inches of packing material between the box and unit.
*If a unit arrives in a box that is damaged, and is unsuitable to be re-shipped, we can sell you a new factory box with foam for an additional fee.
3. Write your RA number on the shipping box.
Packages without an RA number will be refused.
service time is approximately ten to twenty-one* business days. (USA)
*The length of time is determined by condition of the unit and level of service required.
free to email us to check on the status of your unit.
Avalon will pay the return freight and insurance via UPS ground.
Customer is responsible for paying shipping and insurance to Avalon.
If you want your unit shipped faster you will need to provide
your shipping account number such as FedEx or UPS.
Please retain your tracking number for
**Please Note: Avalon will
not accept any packages without the RA number printed on the outside
of the shipping carton.
and Repair (International)
fastest response to technical questions, please fill out a general inquiry form, here.